Ingredients:
Orange juice - 1 cup
Sugarcane juice - 1 cup
Mint leaves - 10 (small)
Lemon juice - from half-sliced lime
Black salt - 1/4 tsp.
Chat masala (optional)
Method:
Crush mint leaves and add to the orange, sugarcane and lemon juices.
Now add the black salt and mix well.
Strain the juice.
Now sprinkle chat masala and Enjoy.
Sent off to Sanghi's "FIL-Fruits" event.







29 Bites:
ooh!!! wow!!! excellent pic..
Juice looks so refreshing dea..!!!
wow.it sound like delicious moktail for this weather dear......lovely post.
So refreshing,and a nice twist in orange juice..looks so nice
mouth watering! I wish sugarcane juice was available here!
What an refreshing juice, so colorful!
wow such a nice pic dear....
Awesome click !! never tried this combo..:-)
Oh !!!! what a refreshing drink that would be Nandini...U always come out w/ good creations..Looks gr8..
WOW look at the picture, if there is any way i can grab the glass would do it.
WOW such a clear juice..looks so yummm and nice shot...
NIce clicks..
What a visual treat...Cant wait a second....all ready to finish it...so refreshing..
Ithu nallave illa Usha..ippadiya tempt pannurathu..yennaku ippove kudikanam pola irruke.SUperb ponga.
Healthy and yummy juice..save one glass for me dear..:)Beautiful click usha!!
wow nandhini..great one..
Dear Nandini
Rally a unique punch..
Fresh cane sugar juice is available,, but I am susceptible to infection from road side juice.
Today we have a barBQ party , I am going to fetch charcoal and if I can get packed cane sugar juice, I will make ultimate drink with Bacardi and will add the chat masala too.
Happy cooking
PS , excellent click
so fresh and tasty!! great combination...
Hi, first time here. The juice looks tempting...never tried this combination...the pic gives a refreshing look...
That is a look like sunshine! Lovely combination!
dear Nandini
I saw your note at my blog. How do you make sugar cane juice at home? That's great indeed. I thought you used bottled sugar cane juice ( I buy from Haldiram not very close to real one).
I want to learn
Regards
Excellent click dear..Nice comb. Sooo refreshing and nice one.
The picture looks lovely.
http://padhuskitchen.blogspot.com/
Fantastic picture... it just drew me in. Lovely! to say the least.. I miss sugar cane juice soooooooooo much..
I too love sugarcane juice...back in India...if I see a sugarcane stand, I'll be there :) Orange and sugarcane juice sounds fantastic...the picture looks so attractive too :)
tempting pic..Yummy :)
Wonderful click.It been more 2 years i had sugarcane juice
WOW!!! Such an eye catching color...
Orange and sugarcane juice sounds like a delectable combo!
Good combo,both r my favorite,will finish this glass with in a min
Post a Comment