Ingredients:
Grated coconut - from 1/2 a coconut
Green chillies - 2 (or as per taste)
Ginger - a small piece
Coriander leaves with stalks - a small bunch
Salt (to taste)
To temper:
Mustard seeds + cumin seeds + urad dal - 1/2 tsp.
Oil (as required)
Curry leaves - a few
Method:
Grind coconut, green chillies, ginger and coriander leaves with salt into a thick paste.
Temper with the given ingredients.
Serve as a side dish for idli and dosai.







38 Bites:
I saw a big bunch of cilantro in the store and the first thing which came to my mind was thogayal. Looks yummy Nandhini.
Vardhini
Event: Sinful Delights
Event: Stuffed Paratha
yummy and my favourite chutney too.
Chutney looks so delicious and colorful.
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi
I almost always have this chutney in the fridge, so versatile. Love it!
My fav combination.. looks super delicious and perfect.. Yummy :)
Indian Cuisine
yummy delicious chutney!!
Erivum Puliyum
Ongoing Event -Christmas Delicacy (15 Nov-31 Dec 2011)
chutney looks inviting..i love this with hot plain rice...good one Nandhini!!
Spicy Treats
Ongoing Event : Bake Fest # 2
Do participate in My 300th Post Giveaway
Can have this chutney with anything...yummy chutney.
AWesome combo......definitely in my next south Indian meal.
I love this chutney. Yum!
Very yummy looking one Nandini.
lovely and delicious chutney, bookmarked it..
yummy chutney...
I do it similar way ...looks so yum!
flavorful chutney...looks yummy.
Flavorful and colorful chutney.
wow...thats a lovely chutney ...looks so colorful n delicious !
looks good. Making idlis today you and the chutney are most welcome.
wonderful combo...
looks delicious :)
Looks yummy, its such a versatile chutney, goes with almost anything.
Thanx for sharing. Following you.
Lovely combo.Chutney looks yummy and flavourful.
Such a flavorful and tasty chutney. Looks so good.
Simple and worth trying recipe :)
Delicious chutney, looks very tasty.
Yummy dish dear:)
seriously love ur blog. no matter wht u do - its so perfect!
One of my favorites..Looks very nice!
I love your site and the clicks. just amazing. I did not see you in my followers list. Hope you will follow mine too.
Dear Nandini
How are you? here after a long time and relieved to see that I havent missed much. I like this recipe and will make it before I leave the country again.
have a nice week.
delicious chutney with coconut and coriander!
This is our weekend side to go with idlis. Nice one!
Your blog is one of the best blogs.
I would like to come back again.
I am sure of that you are also glad to help every other.
Thank you for sharing!
Various Cooking Recipe
Nice site. I m ur new follower. do visit my site when u get time
Participate in the ongoing giveaway:
Pearl Earrings Giveaway Announcement
hey long time since you have posted... hope everything is ok!
chutney looks very tempting. happy to follow you.
hi first time here, you are having such a nice space happy to follow you... if u have time plz visit my space and follow if u like it..
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
This is sooooooo new to me. Looks soooo healthy, love to have it soon.
It is so tasty... i love to eat with idlis..
Post a Comment