Recommend it

Dec 22, 2009

Chicken with Broccoli
























Ingredients:
Chicken thighs (boneless) - ½ kg (cut into pieces)
Onion - ¾ cup (chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tsp.
Tomatoes - 2 (chopped)
Broccoli florets - 1 cup
Worcestershire sauce - 2 tsp.
Chicken masala - ½ tsp.
Dry whole red chilies - 4
Red chili powder - 1 ½ tsp.
Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp.
Oil
Salt (to taste)


Method:
Heat the oil and add the onion. Fry till it turns translucent.
Add the ginger-garlic paste and dry red chili.
Fry for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and fry till they become pulpy.
Now add the red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
Add the chicken pieces and fry in medium flame.
Cover it with a lid and cook.
In between, remove the lid and stir to avoid burning. Continue this till the chicken is half-cooked.
Add the broccoli florets. Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
Again cover and cook till both chicken, broccoli are done.
Finally, add the chicken masala and coriander leaves.
Stir well. Remove from heat.
Enjoy!!!!

15 Bites:

oh yum, fabulous ingredient..Great combo... Would love to try out these yummy chicken broccoli..:-)

Look sgreat..must be tasting great too

yummy chicken..tempting picture...please do collect ur gift from this http://easy2cookrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-250-th-post.html

looks amazing & just mouthwatering and a unique combo as well...

wow! completely new recipe to me...seems really delicious..

Innanga non veg post panni enna kolluringa! Tempting!

Such a unique combination...looks delicious and prefect side dish for rasam rice...mouthwatering.

great combinaton with brocolli..looks awesome..

Dear Nandini
This recipe is quite innovative. will try this one soon. I need to get Broccoli.
But I have to use whatever brand chicken masala is available here. But I dont think it wd make much diff between what you used.
Have a nice holiday

Brocoli and chicken,my son's fav combo...nice color dear,looks yummm

I am vegetarian,so wudnt know to appreciate this dish.But i cudnt stop admiring the clicks.Awesome one:)

Who thought broccoli could ever look so good :)

Wow I would never thought of chicken and broccoli together...looks fantastic...I will definitely try this dish :)