In my school days, my mom used to boil these lovely-coloured potatoes and sprinkle them with pepper powder. To cherish my nostalgic memories, I made them for my family this week and added chat masala for an extra kick. This is just a very simple snack to prepare.
Boil the sweet potatoes and peel the skin. Cut them in desired shapes and sprinkle with pepper and chat masala. Enjoy warm.
___________________________________________________________________________
சிறு வயதில் என் அம்மா கிழங்கை வேக வைத்து மிளகு பொடி தூவி கொடுப்பார்கள். மிக எளிமையான உணவு.
கிழங்கை வேக வைத்து தோலை உரிக்கவும். வேண்டிய வடிவத்தில் கிழங்கை நறுக்கி மிளகு பொடி, சாட் மசாலா தூவி வெதுவெதுப்பாக பரிமாறவும்.








15 Bites:
I do boiled sweet potatoes,but never had with pepper powder and chaat masala,thanks for sharing..
i love to have these sweet potatoes in this way ...yummy
Super Yummy Recipes
A simple boiled potato looks so yummy and very attractive.
hmmmmmmmm! our favourite too.
One of the most healthy and delicious snack which I love to eat any time!
உங்க ப்ளாக்கை இப்ப தான் பார்க்கிறேன்,அருமையாக இருக்கு.
love sweet potatoes...I usually bake them ..but I think I will try boiling them too :)
a simple healthy snack :)
Love sweet potatoes...yummy with chaat masala!!
Simply healhty sanck...
I have sakkravali kuizhangu should try with pepper.
wow healthy and yummy sweet potato...
DNSW: E Roundup
Dish Name Starts with F
Learning-to-cook
Regards,
Akila
Great idea..Loved the addition of pepper pd and chat masala..next time will try this..
I never thought of pepper and chaat masala. Thanks!
I boil sweet potatoes but have not tried it with pepper powder and chat masala.I will try next time
Post a Comment