Recommend it

Dec 1, 2010

Oats Porridge (A Healthy Breakfast)


Boil low-fat/skimmed milk and pour it in the quick cooking oats. Cover and keep aside for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, add milk if required. Add sugar and mix well (I didn't add any sugar). Top it with fruits or nuts as desired. I have added orange, pear, banana and apple. Start the day with a healthy breakfast. :)

12 Bites:

My fave breakfast and with fruits in it, its really a great start for the day.

I do eat my porridge like this....looks gr8

I would like to have this porridge every day..yummy!

Hi,

Healthy breakfast...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Would love to have such great breakfast with so many kinds of fruits into it.
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Yummy and healthy breakfast.

I dont like porridge much but urs look lovely with all those fruits.

Healthy and yummy Breakfast.

Healthy breakfast! A great start to the day :-)

I go with little salt, looks colorful!

porridge with fruits seems like a great delight :)