
Ingredients:
Mini idlis - 30
Onion - 2 (medium - chopped)
Ginger (grated) - 1 tsp.
Garlic (grated) - 1 tsp.
Green chilli - 2 (chopped)
Pepper powder - 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder - ¾ tsp.
Curry leaves - 4
Salt
Oil
Method:
Heat oil in kadai. Add onion, green chilies, garlic & ginger paste one by one and fry.
Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix well.
Add the mini idlis and toss well.
Add pepper powder and curry leaves. Toss again.
Serve hot.
Recipe Source: R.S.R.C.
Sent off to 'Think Spice: Think Turmeric' hosted by Sudeshna Banerjee. Think Spice series originally started by Sunita Bhuyan.






24 Bites:
Cute and delicious ..Pass that bowl dear....
These are SO cute! And they look really tasty too... I love idli but only ever have them when I eat out. I would really love to make some at home one day!
Wow Nandini...the picture looks gorgeous...nice soft idlis :)
Thats very nice recipe with mini idlis..will prepare it surely as it looks delicious
Gorgeous!!!
mini idlis look sooo cute an yummy!!!!wanna gobble up now dea..!!!
VOO VOO they look so appealing.Never been a fan of idlis,but these are inviting.
Delicious and cute mini idlis..love this dish..
WOW so cute..liked the bite sized idli pieces...just had bfast,u making me hungry again...
Looks very tempting Nandini...
Comforting and yum. wat a coincidence!!!i prepared it today for my daughter lunch box...comfortable food... but ur looks gorgeous and so soft usha..nice recipe dear.:)
wonderful way to enjoy idlis!
lovely nice idly
Nandini..this is a yummy & spicy idli fry..very nice
What a coinsidence...with idly, I posted large idly and here mini idlies, cute...huh.
Yes, I love pepper mini idlies, mae them couple of years ago, with muffin tray...he he.
Wo..wo..very innovative dear....mini idlies look puffy and inviting......humm...that too with pepper....oh my i love it.
wow, thats a neat recipe, great click..they have come out so well.
Good for the rainy days ! Nice twist!
Absolutely delicious dish. A definite kid pleaser.
looks so cute and tasty!!!this is new to me that mini idilies can be made into a better version like this..super..!
I liked your blog very much. As I have become your follower so I will be visiting your blog hereafter. You are welcome in my blogs.
I appreciate for your wonderful presentation. Mini idli looks yummy and delicious.
wow, those look so cute Usha!! yum!!
Dear Nandini
I dont have any Idly making gadget. I have the Idlis delivered from a near by shop..
But if I cut the Idlis into 4 pcs, it will be OK I guess.
It will be really tasty
happy cooking
My mouth is literally watering look at those tasty, spicy pepper idlis :-((((((((((((
Pls pass on na...
Cute idlies,looks inviting
Post a Comment