Ingredients:
Moong Dal/Pasi Paruppu - 1/2 cup
Milk Powder - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup to1/2 cup (or as per taste)
Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp.
Warm ghee - as required
Method:
Dry roast moong dal till they turn golden colour.
Cool and powder dal.
Powder the sugar.
In a bowl, add moong dal powder, milk powder, sugar powder and cardamom powder and mix well.
Add ghee little by little to the mixture until they reach the 'laddu' consistency (i.e. to be able to shape into balls).
After an hour, store in an air-tight container.
Note:
Milk powder contains sugar. Be sure to adjust the sugar level according to taste.









8 Bites:
Yummy moong dal laddus,my fav...
simplehomefood.com
Forgot to mention the cute decorations with moong dal looking lovely...
I love the design on the plate. What a brilliant idea! I will make it and amaze my friends. Thank you.
Laddoos look superb and mouthwatering.
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi
Lovely ladoos and a very beautiful presentation :-)
Such a cute presentation, laddoos looks absolutely beautiful and yummy..
yummy & healthy laddus.
I never tried. I am going to try soon.
I want to say really recipes with nice presenations yaar.
byw www.vijisvegkitchen.blogspot.com
Haapy Diwali.
nice click..looks so perfect and yummy!!
Happy Diwali!!
Post a Comment