Recommend it

Mar 17, 2009

Strawberry Smoothie








I had plenty of strawberries in my back yard (in the last night's dream........hmmm!!! deep breath). I love the color of strawberry with green leaves combo.


Ingredients:
Strawberry – 10

Banana (frozen) – 1
Fresh orange juice – squeezed from one fruit
Vanilla flavored low fat yogurt – 2 tablespoon
Ice as required.

Method:
Toss the strawberries and frozen banana in a blender and blend.
Then add the orange juice, vanilla yogurt and ice.
Blend till smooth.
Pour it in a tall glass and have a healthy drink!


6 Bites:

Hi UShanandhini...Smoothie looks amazing..

Smoothie looks delicious dear. U know what, ur dreams can become true, if u google and find the way to grow strawberries. I read about a man having strawberry cultivation on his terrace in Anna nagar of chennai(aval vikatan, i think).
Its a plant like our cucumber:)
Smoothie looks cute.

I am drooling! Pretty color and so yummy to have! :)

lovey smoothie. I can have that glass any time of day and in any weather

oohh looks so delicious nice color

looks so good Usha! Nice color.