Ingredients:
Onions (large) - 4 (thinly sliced)
Gram flour/besan - 3/4 cup
Oil - 4-5 tbsp.
Salt (to taste)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp.
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp.
Method:
Heat oil in a pan and add the onions.
Saute till it changes color.
Add sieved gram flour slowly while mixing into the onion mixture.
Saute for 6 to 7 minutes in medium flame continuously.
Combine turmeric, red chilli powder and salt.
After 2 to 3 minutes remove from heat.
Serve hot with rotis.
Sent off to "Healing Foods-Onions" (hosted by Priya and started by Siri).







18 Bites:
Slurp!! looks delicious, must taste so yummy with Parathas.
Hi UN, This is my all time favorite, wish to grab a bite now. Just one request, the music is a big distraction while reading ur blog.
@ Pari: I thought readers would enjoy reading the blog while listening to music. Usually I cook while listening music. Anyway, here's a suggestion-before the music plays after the i-pod's loaded, click the 'pause' button or you could just simply switch off your speaker or mute your computer.
wow thats so interesting, i would love to try this soon
The name is so unique...Looks delicious
Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi
Pyaaz ki sabzi looks awesome, yet to try at home..beautiful dish UN..
I make this sabzi too but without the besan... this looks delicious!
this recipe is new to me but that looks so tempting and delicious...
tis will be great with curd rice..I have had this at my frnds place.perfect entry
Easy and tasty :) nice clicks..
Like your photographs and recipes a lot..You can send your summer themed recipes and food photographs for our contest.It is our pleasure if you could participate in our Sizzling Summer Contest.You could win one of the two $50 prizes.
Nandhini,,sabzi nalla seihturukeenga paa naan ithuvaraikkum vengayam mattum poettu poriyal seithate illai but ithu kandipa tasty ah irukkum inimel try pannavendiyathu thhaan..
I love this..so simple and delicious, bookmarked!
difficult to pronounce for me but no to eat !!! cheers de Paris Pierre
This is really easy and sounds too good!!
Dear Nandini
How are you? I dont know how many dishes I am missing out as I cant visit blog as frequently as I used to. But I will read all for sure.
I like this recipe..seeing the photo I thought it was some dry pakoda type...But after reading it, I just cant wait to make it.
Have a nice week ahead
Looks like almost pakoras, so yummy.Happy to follow you:-)
new dish for me...looks delicious..
wow - looks yum!
Post a Comment