Recommend it

Oct 26, 2012

Coriander Mint Vermicelli



Ingredients:
Vermicelli/Semiya - 2 cups (cooked)
Onions (small-sized) - 2 (chopped)
Garlic - 12 cloves (peeled)
Ginger - 1 inch (peeled)
Green chillies - 5 (or as per taste)
Coriander leaves - 1 1/4 cup
Mint leaves - 1 cup
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp.
Curd - 2 tbsp.
Oil
Salt (to taste)

Method:
Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic, ginger, green chillies into a paste.
Heat the oil and add cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté till it turns translucent.
Now add the greens paste and sauté till the raw smell fades away. Add the curd and sauté well. Add required salt to the paste (I added salt and a little oil while cooking vermicelli). Now add the cooked semiya and mix well.
Enjoy with coconut chutney.

Sent off to FAST FOOD EVENT - VERMICELLI.

4 Bites:

Looks fab !! I recently tried something similar but with sevai, love the idea of making this with vermicelli :)

I like this combo of coriander and mint. Delicious upma.

Super flavourful vermicelli,quite an interesting combo.

wow..delicious...thank you for linking in dear