Well, took from Chammy.
Ingredients:
Spinach/palak - 1 bunch (medium)
Paneer - 200 gm (cubed)
Green chilies - 3 (chopped)
Ginger - 1 tsp. (grated)
Onion - ½ cup (chopped)
Salt
Oil
Cumin powder - 1 tsp.
Coriander powder - 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp.
Garam masala - ½ tsp.
Water - ¼ cup (I didn’t add)
Cream - 2 tbsp.
Method:
In a microwave safe bowl, add the spinach and green chilies. Microwave high for 1 ½ minutes (mine took 4 minutes).
Cool completely and puree them.
Meanwhile in another bowl, add oil, onion and ginger. Toss them so that the oil gets coated well.
Microwave in high mode for 2 minutes. Coarsely grind them.
Now add the ground coarse paste of onions, ginger, green chilies, spinach, cumin powder, cream (I didn’t measure, just poured it). Coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, water (if required), salt in the bowl and mix well.
Microwave for 3 minutes (remove and mix well after 2 minutes).
Add the paneer and microwave for a minute.
Enjoy this yummy & healthy palak paneer with naan or roti.
Sent off to "MEC-Celebrating Bloggers" (hosted by Jayasree & started by Srivalli) & "Healing Foods Event-Spinach" (hosted by Divya and started by Siri).







25 Bites:
i too posted a spinach recipe...looks yummy
Fantastic Recipe !! I loved the Title Especially "Microwave Version".
Lovely recipe.. looks tasty n healthy.. nice click.. thanks for sharing.. :)
Thank you for the lovely entry, Nandini.
Thats quick and lovely spinach recipe..
Thas quick recipe...thanx for sharing dear...
wowow ... quick and healthy one dear...
wow so beautiful...love the microwave version too...
Easy and quick recipe...
The way u achieve the exact color,wow! Thanks for trying an healthy dish! (between i love the way u call "chammy")
Lovely recipe, looks yummy and tempting.
This is so cool..simple and easy..perfect with naan..
Wonderful recipe usha!!your dish looks amazingly delicious!
Palak paneer appears so inviting nandini,was not big fan of spinac but these days iam trying to incorporate them quite often while preparing the menu for the day.
Very quick too.
That is so easy and simple... loved the green color.
This is really quick and would go well with roti or naan...
Mouth watering pic nandini!
I just came across your blog and I am so glad I did! This looks fabulous!
wow!nandini...nice green colour paneer dish!
Love the color..Looks so creamy and yummy!!
Looks wonderful, delicacy:)
Looks so creamy and healthy..
Gosh absolutely creamy, tempting, and rich palak paneer Nandini...nice color :)
loved the colour.. really quick
Though I have had this at rstaurants, never tried at home. Noting an another item in my list
Post a Comment