Finally, those exams are over and I'm back to blogging. This is just one of our regular tomato chutneys which I wrote earlier. In this chutney, I prepared it with cherry tomatoes and byadagi chilli.
Ingredients:
Cherry tomatoes - 1+3/4 cup
Onion - 1
Garlic cloves - 12 to 13
Red chillies - 3
Byadagi chillies - 3
Salt (to taste)
Sesame oil
To temper:
Sesame oil
Mustard seeds
Cumin seeds
Split white urad dal
Method:
Wash the tomatoes.
Peel and slice the onions. Peel the garlic cloves.
Remove the stalks of tomatoes and cut them into halves.
Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic cloves and sauté till they turn light golden brown.
Add the onions and sauté till they change colour.
Add the red chillies and byadagi chillies. Sauté for a few minutes.
Add the tomatoes.
Add the salt as well. Sauté till the tomatoes become mushy. Allow them to become warm or cool.
Add to the mixie jar.
Grind.
Temper with the given tempering ingredients.
Serves as a good side dish for dosai, idlies and uttappams.




















6 Bites:
Glad to see you in action N, chutney looks fingerlicking.
Delicious tomato chutney I make this one for my dosa. yumm Nandini
wow such a beautiful colour...looks good,must be tasty as well...
The tomato chutney is perfect for dosa one. Thanks. Fantastic post. Clickcocktail drink
Delicious tomato chutney, looks yummy.
chutney look fab :-)
Post a Comment