
This is a regular omeltte.
I added 3/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves. This goes to 'Show Me Your Omelette!' event hosted by Divya Vikram.
Nandini's Food

This is a regular omeltte.
I added 3/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves. This goes to 'Show Me Your Omelette!' event hosted by Divya Vikram.
14 Bites:
I like lot of coriander in omelette too..gud entry
Lovely nandini, looks yum yum!
My fav omelette with coriander
Looks yum - Nandini...
Coriander is my favourite item in any recipe. I love it a lot.This omelette must be tasting yummy.
A new omelette.. yummy!
Great Omelette Usha..
Wow coriander omelette looks really yumm!!
wow a perfect choice for break fast yummy entry nandini loks great.
good recipe dear
Oh wow.....love that herby touch to omelette....
Love that cilantro smell. Omelet looks fluffy n tempting.
Wonderful click.. lovely color.. :)
Pls collect some awards from my blog Usha!
Post a Comment