Recommend it

Apr 27, 2009

Green Power-Ups!

I planned this drink and everybody in the family said 'NO!' and I just made it for myself only. When I drank this lime mint juice, everybody was looking at me so strangely!

How to prepare the juice:
Lime juice - from half of lime
Mint leaves - 15 fresh leaves
Sugar - 4 teaspoons
Water - 250 ml

Method:
Add mint leaves, sugar, lime juice into the blender with little water.
Grind.
Pour the remaining water into the mixture.
And blend well.
Chill!
Run the juice through the strainer, drop few cubes of ice and enjoy the lime juice with minty flavor.

Honeydew Melon Smoothie
Toss half fruit of honeydew melon, 2 frozen bananas, one cup of ice and blend well! That's it!
Sent off to the 15-minute event.

17 Bites:

Oh yeah this is a power drink obviously, nice color boy I am feeling thirsty...

Yes,definitely powerful and refreshing drink !!

Wow..! Lovely colour and refreshing..! Good idea usha..!

no idea how it tasted but looks soooo gorgeous!!!!!!

Hey the drinks look really refreshing, very tempting

u can share with me dear...:)
love lime juice with mint..nice drinks..

lovely and unique shake... looks nice.

refreshing drink - LOVE IT :)

Very healthy drinks and refreshing..love the lemon minty combination :)

Both drinks looks refreshing, love the green colour of both the drinks; such a healthy drinks!

Why is the drink so unpopular in there? We love lime and mint combo, very refreshing! :)

Looking refreshing usha..Nice presentation with that cute umbrella..

Haha ...Usha...I bet the drink must have been very nice. MInt and lemon wt a nice combi :).

VEry refreshing and healthy..perfect summer drink!

Is it summer already there? Yeah I love this juice too...I also add a hint of ginger to it and call this ginger-mint juice!

I even liked ur melon smootie...juicing is the best idea for nutri' intake...

Nice and refreshing drink Usha.

The first one, I made it, called mint julep... I loved it! The second one is super cool!